Is my blog a Virus?

1:32 AM

#Update : We already resolve this problem..If you guys got a Malware Problem or sort 
I'll try to fix it

So not long ago i tried to promote my sims blog to a Sims 4 mods Facebook group


 this guy named Robbie Young who is the admin of the group started to accused my blog for a virus.. 



I'm using some popads and adsfly for all my links
it will helped my to get some extra income in my daily life
i'm sure they are safe, if you guys got some malware or virus ads that's not beyond my control its from adsfly system. 
I had a antivirus myself and it always detect the adsfly ads too
but just ignored it.. ignore all the ads they gave to you!!! 
just simply skip the ads and you are safe with mediafire file links


 he posted a video of my blog literally screamed and scared me
and spread the pass

until now i still got a shock at my heart :/


in this case i'm so dissapointed of myself right now
i dont know if i could continue making yandere simulator mod

and btw i'm still working at nemesis chan hair



i had to flip her hair hahaha

😩😩😩


posting this straight from my phone

thank for all you guys support

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Don't worry about that guy. Those are just advertisements. I will do as much as I can to spread your work. please don't stop the molding! you're great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your report and support.
      I was curious too, I'm sure adsfly was safe. I have been using adsfly for a year

      Delete
  2. I've accessed your blog several times and have not ever received a virus or had problems. Maybe it's on his end,something with his computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just a newbie here.

    I can suspect the guy wasn't experienced being in the internet long enough. Just because there are ads doesn't mean it's malicious.

    You can turn on adblock if you like, but I would recommend turning it off to support the guy who makes CC for Sims.

    Love your blog, by the way ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you see the video.. I wonder why he has that pirate accent guy voice-_-

      Delete
  4. I found the group, it seems that Robbie is just trying to take your blog down. Just pathetic.

    Probably just a delusional kid, just ignore him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robby has apologized to me and helped me promote my mods
      Please do not worry about him

      Delete
    2. Ohh...ok.

      Congrats that your blog's getting more popular, though!

      Delete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images